After Seymours decided to outsource its entire marketing and communications function, SHIFT Public Relations stepped in to become the chain’s retained PR and marketing agency, create and implement all of the estate agent’s advertising campaigns and handle all of its online and print copywriting.
SEYMOURS ESTATE AGENTS
Providing fully integrated agency services for a prominent chain of estate agents
SHIFT Public Relations provides a unique mixture of great ideas, all of which have been beautifully executed, and a first-class and personal service. In my experience you tend to get one or the other, not both together. Myself and the other sixteen directors are delighted with SHIFT Public Relations’ output and look forward to developing our working relationship going forwards.”
Paul Rickard, one of Seymours’ founding partners
Following a three-way competitive pitch, SHIFT Public Relations was appointed as Seymours’ PR and marketing agency with a remit of covering its network of 14 independently owned offices across Surrey.
The estate agency, which was formed in 1992, needed an agency to deliver creative campaign ideas and approaches to generate instructions and position the agent as Surrey’s first choice of property marketing professional.
Campaigns to date have seen:
• Homeowners receive a garden makeover in return for instructing Seymours to sell their property
• Schools receive £250 as a result of pupils’ parents instructing Seymours to sell their home
• Homeowners receive an interior design consultation in order to help them increase the value of their home by making a few minor changes
• An Easter colouring competition for children across Surrey, all of whom received a chocolate egg in return for their artwork
• The launch of The Seymours Relay, a relay lasting eight hours, covering 14 offices and over 65 miles, which has raised over £7,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Created newsworthy advertising campaigns that generated regional PR coverage
Contracted to deliver PR and marketing copywriting across print and digital assets for all 14 estate agents
Wrote and produced Seymours’ 16-page corporate brochure
Produced award-winning work that led to the estate agent winning the Award for Best Marketing for two consecutive years